Join The Team
Are you a highly driven, hard working and goal oriented individual?
Do you love selling, talking with people, building relationships and taking care of customers?
Do you thrive in an environment that values personal training, growth, and development to achieve your maximum potential?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
ABOUT NATIONAL PAINTING GROUP
We run a ridiculously fast-growing business that is taking over the painting industry. We believe in taking care of our customers and putting customers first, and taking care of our team members and empowering them to hit their goals, succeed, and build wildly successful careers.
At National Painting Group there is no glass ceiling. We are a highly performance-driven company that focuses on life balance and having it all in life. The way we do that is through a massive amount of training and support for our team.
Started in 2010 as a local painting company, Foothills Painting, we have grown to be a national company operating in 5 locations and nearly doubling our business every single year and we are just getting started.
Within the next 3 years, we will be a $20,000,000 company. That means we need leaders to support the massive growth of the company.
Our success has come from the commitment we have to our team members, to our customers, and our relentless focus on personal training, personal growth, and development. We bring a level of professionalism, integrity and focus on an industry with a terrible reputation.
This Is For You If:
- You’re passionate about authentic selling and genuinely helping people.
- You are articulate and communicate extremely well.
- You love to meet new people and build relationships.
- You are hard-working, driven, and goal-oriented.
- You love to be a part of a team
- You value integrity and life balance – and having it all in life.
You will be:
- Meeting with potential customers.
- Providing detailed and customized estimates to meet the wants and needs of our customers.
- Following up with customers throughout the entire sales cycle in a professional manner.
- Creating detailed job folders to ensure our production team can deliver on the promises made to the customer.
- Participating in team meetings and calls to stay aligned with company targets – we’re a team here!
- Training and developing yourself to be highly effective in your role and in your career with National Painting Group.
- Be a part of an amazing team with other young high-performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- Build a successful career with career growth opportunities as far as you would like to take them.
- Enjoy a lifestyle that provides a lot of time off in the slow season, while kicking ass during our busy season.
- Mentorship and learning from experienced business leaders.
- An opportunity to join our team early on and ride the wave of rapid growth with us.
- A great base salary plus commission with the opportunity to make a great income while still having opportunities to grow with the company.
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, send Eric an email and let us know why you’d be a great fit for the team. Please include your resume and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you!
National Painting Group
Impressions Painting Company